Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
All opinion, granted, but there’s a great deal of hard work to be done by jack before he we can use ‘going to be’, he’s miles off, and roasting half fit fullbacks is merely masking what has been a poor first season, alas, let’s see what transpires in season number 2!

He needs runners off him. The times he looks at his best is when there's movement ahead of him. There was a time yesterday when he was breaking with the ball and he was desperate for Phil to run in behind but he wanted the ball to feet and then it got too congested.

Then for the 5th goal he got what he wanted, Phil moving into space ahead of him, a give and go and then a pass into Sterling's run. It was the same for his pass into Gabby at Wembley. He likes to draw players in and then pass them out of the game before getting on the return ball. He can beat a man, but in this City side that's what we need from him. We generally have players that want the ball to feet and for Jack, he's more used to passing into space with his role at Villa because they've been a counter attacking team. It's quite a different game.

He'll enjoy playing with Haaland who is happy with either option.

Thats Bazunu fucked this preseason. Damn.

Bazunu too young to be considered even for backup keeper atm, he done well though but i think City will loaned him again to different club.

I think City will look a similar profile like Steffen for backup keeper. An already developed keeper who have enough experience.

Anyone knows where we'll be loaning him to? He'd be class at NYC but I reckon Troyes might be better for his development.

If he doesn’t he’ll be a failure (:

Seriously though, I think some don’t realise what we’re getting here, if, and it’s a natural ‘if’, we are getting what the numbers suggest already, topped with a sprinkling of Pep fairy dust, then he will obliterate records……

Id be flabbergasted he doesn’t hit 40 in 25 (:

His stats say, he scores a goal a game that is ridiculous. In a Dortmund side that does not have many creative options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.