Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
News just in on the true cost of Haaland to ourselves.....finally broken down of what's included as part of the signing

Fee €65m
Wages £375'000 p/w
Agents fee's
house fee
Solicitors fee's (to buy said house)
Petrol fee (to view houses)
Chauffeur fee
gas & electric fee
broadband monthly fee (landline added extra)
XBOX series X with Fifa 22 fee
Xbox live account fee

We've been had off Blues
He might have a live account but the media are going to report the GP ultimate figures in their numbers.

Are you serious? Rich guy milks money out of football and your sad that he didn't get to milk any more!? If this whole comment was sarcastic then I like what u said haha
To be honest, I was gonna make a joke out of it, then I felt a bit sad about his passing remembering what his players posted. So it came out ambiguous

Imagine the scenario. Luton town have scraped through the playoffs and fate dictates they draw City as their first fixture, and they see something like this:

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Rodri De Bruyne Silva
Mahrez Haaland Foden

You're basically going to think "oh fuck"
I think that and I support us ha!

'Bayern want Liverpool's Mane | Agent meets club's sporting director'

Just to add to the piss boiling as there will be scousers lurking in here.

News just in on the true cost of Haaland to ourselves.....finally broken down of what's included as part of the signing

Fee €65m
Wages £375'000 p/w
Agents fee's
house fee
Solicitors fee's (to buy said house)
Petrol fee (to view houses)
Chauffeur fee
gas & electric fee
broadband monthly fee (landline added extra)
XBOX series X with Fifa 22 fee
Xbox live account fee

We've been had off Blues
I think city have asked for the £150 council tax rebate and the £200 gas and electric rebate back as part of the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.