Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ll be buried in the Cayman Islands accounts somewhere, along with all the off the book payments to his dad, him, etc.

The above ls lifted from Sad Cafe , if anyone knows about offshore accounts it will be scum management !!!!

ToneLa

• The haiku master. Kills it in transfer windows. Keeps the art alive...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #24782 on: Today at 07:48:25 pm »

HAALAND FAILS MEDICAL DUE TO ASTHMA

Liverpool fans accused of poisoning air

Genius manager Pep backs drug use in scandal special

------------------------------------------------------

Christ that bunch can't read a bloody room, tone deaf and stupid :)

They’ll be buried in the Cayman Islands accounts somewhere, along with all the off the book payments to his dad, him, etc.

The above ls lifted from Sad Cafe , if anyone knows about offshore accounts it will be scum management !!!!
The internet really has bred a generation of thick cunts, thinking for yourself is so 20th century!

I am a massive fan of the Apollo missions (nerd would be an understatement).

When Apollo 12 launched it was hit by lightning - Bad at the best of times. This basically killed the guidance platform.

John Aaron (the nerd's nerd) saved the $25 billion mission by telling Alan Bean (Command Module Pilot and fourth man to walk on the moon) to switch the Signal Conditioning Electronics (SCE) to Auxilliary mode (AUX). ("SCE to AUX" - it''s very famous if you are as sad as I am). This brought guidance back online, saved the mission and Aaron cemented his place in history. (He was also instrumental in saving Apollo 13 and was widely regarded as the archetypal "steely-eyed missile man").

See.... you had to ask. Sorry for derailing the thread.

CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.