It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

No idea, not privy to such info.

Would be nice, the Torres money would completely cover it!

Here's my dream...

Sergio walks to the centre circle before the Villa game.

Haaland is announced to the crowd beforehand and walks on to the pitch, where Sergio is waiting for him, and hands over his crown. He sits upon a throne with fireworks ejecting from the back of it.

They then walk off together, arms aloft, with the big screen then showing a message from Haaland and him announcing, 'I was a little boy when Roy Keane hurt my dad - now I will hurt you all.'
First game at old toilet, EBH scores the winner. In the interview afterwards he says - every goal I score for City is because I love and have always loved City. Every goal I score against united is because of what they did to my Dad... this is just the beginning!

It could also be that Haaland has a sell-on clause, hence the lower fee now being quoted, which could on turn translate into City paying a higher fee for Bellingham to compensate. Just a thought!

Also if true that we offered Pogba a deal to come along with FDJ and then found ourselves in the negotiating room with Dortmund needing another midfielder....

It happened before, we asked if Spurs wanted to throw Danny Rose in with Walker in 2017...

The only thing I would say about Jude Bellingham is that because Dortmund signed him as an u18, they could only give him a 3 year contract which ends in 2023.

All the German press said it's not a big deal, he'll sign a 2 year extension (UNTIL 2025) on his 18th birthday etc. but I've never seen an official announcement or picture.

I always assumed it was structured in a 3+2 (option to extend from Dortmund who definitely triggered it as soon as he hit 18) year deal. So there was never need for an announcement. When he was first signed it was all reported as 5 year deal. So would be strange for it not to be structured in that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.