Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, while I’m absolutely as ecstatic as everyone else that it looks like we have done this deal, I’ve yet to see ANY player live up to the hype this deal is generating.

We all need to be very, very happy we have just got one of the best strikers in Europe to add to one of the best strikers in S. America, but be slightly more measured in our expectations of both, as they strive to fit into the team dynamics at City.

Believe me, I hope we can win everything. Absolutely! But, some of the drivel written by the media and other teams’ fans is ridiculous in the extreme. Sadly, it is starting to be outdone by some of our own on here.

Let’s not set ourselves up for ridicule and just enjoy the fact that City have started the summer window by acquiring the services of a player that has THE POTENTIAL to be a game changer for our team.

The smell of piss boiling is everywhere already. Let’s enjoy the nonsense being said elsewhere and simply extol the virtues of having a proven goal scorer added to the squad for next season.

There is certainly no reason for City fans to heap pressure and the weight of expectations on his, and the team’s, shoulders before this season is even over…especially given we haven’t won a damned thing yet! The media and others will spend hours and column feet doing enough of that for us.

Always better to be silent, and carry a big stick, than to blag about how good you are! Let others marinate in their own boiling piss and simply state “Welcome Home, to Manchester!”

The only way this will ever end is if fans of all clubs stop attending Man City games

Otherwise you might as well just change the name from "The Premier League" to "The Who Can Get Closest To City League"

It's barely even a sport anymore FFS

Classic of RAWK.
I'm welling up.... time to get a candle out.

I think he will have the greatest nu.ber of goals struck off by VAR ever...i think City with a CF on the last man..and the dodgy VAR lines kayne playing deeper ..dont know..seems better fit for me
He‘s that fast and powerful he could start his runs when KdB slides one through to him while chatting shite with Eddie.

The only way this will ever end is if fans of all clubs stop attending Man City games

Otherwise you might as well just change the name from "The Premier League" to "The Who Can Get Closest To City League"

It's barely even a sport anymore FFS

Classic of RAWK.

That’s supposed to be a deterrent? I’d enjoy games a lot more if the vermin dipper fans weren’t at the stadium.

I know Egan-Riley has only had a couple of cameo roles but bloody hell he's looked good to my (admittedly untrained) eye. I'd be disappointed if he left, only thing against him is that he's a right back and it's the other side of the pitch where we're a bit light.
Not really mate. In my honest opinion, Cancelo is better as an inverted left back, than an orthodox right back.

I think Walker & Egan-Riley could well fit it very well for us next season. Also, it'd be great to see more progression from the EDS to the first team too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.