Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
my apologies, this was a quote from rawk,...not me

Is it just me thinking they would've been far better off going for that Benfica lad Darwin? Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Liverpool shirt if any of our front 5 left this summer (or get him either way, the more the merrier!). When we passed on Haaland for Takumi I wondered why; then he went to Dortmund and the injury record plus the circus with his dad and the agent made me realise he's just not a Liverpool type. Way too much drama.

Much as it pains me to say it, but the Rags pulled off a master stroke when they picked the fake Ronnie up for peanuts back in 2003 as an eighteen year old.
Absolutely.

But again, that's not my point. He was a bargain and a great signing, but it wasn't a marquee signing.

Similarly, we picked up an utterly amazing talent when we got e.g. David Silva. But good though he was at the time we signed him, that transfer didn't have world football buzzing about it.

The Haaland signing is big news on the world stage, in a way that very few, if any previous PL signings have been.

for me is the key one which has some doubt pep has to change how the team plays to get the best of erling look at alot of his goals they were balls over the top and him making runs from behind.... city dont play that way
Sure we do. We do that plenty.

However we probably don't do it as much as we might, because usually the one making the runs in behind is Sterling and then he usually ballses it up.

Of course, he isn't a Liverpool player, not on your radar, not actually required lol

When the fuck did you even get a chance to pass on Haaland lol when he went from one feeder club to another for 20m you don't actually think you had a chance of signing him at that price, I mean, every team in world football passed on him at 20m if that is the case.

Way too much shite coming out of your mouth more like.
Dear Alf,
if you read the post you will see that has come from a liverpool fan,my fault for not pointing that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.