City finally fight back!

11th May 2022, mark down that date!

Pep's finally done it!

City have finally done it!

We've finally called out the hypocrisy and snobbery of how we a treated in comparison to the big red machines.

Please share this on social media, someone send it to Simon Jordan.

#Snobs

Fucking LOVE pep for that!!! Basically calling out ethnic racism!

I don't know if you guys have noticed but it is the media that control what gets said and done in this country and they're not going to allow this to get any traction whatsoever.
That power is waning though in the days of social media. Respect for the mainstream media has never been lower. Some of the coverage from Ukraine on SKY, the BBC, and other channels has been magnificent. But those dedicated journalsts are put to shame by the fake news merchants in the football media who report every phone call from an agent as fact without challenging anything. The number of basic factual errors made by the BBC, the Daily Mail, and the Guardian in their reporting of the CAS/FFP saga has been unbeleivable. Many people are gullible but I also think man football fans can see what is going on.

That power is waning though in the days of social media. Respect for the mainstream media has never been lower. Some of the coverage from Ukraine on SKY, the BBC, and other channels has been magnificent. But those dedicated journalsts are put to shame by the fake news merchants in the football media who report every phone call from an agent as fact without challenging anything. The number of basic factual errors made by the BBC, the Daily Mail, and the Guardian in their reporting of the CAS/FFP saga has been unbeleivable. Many people are gullible but I also think man football fans can see what is going on.
Just seen a guy & his cameraman on the front line on the BBC.

These guys are heros showing the world whats happening meanwhile Stone/Roan etc spew shite.

The BBC should rotate reporters and get them out there.

It’s been a long time coming this fight back, so drink it in I swear you will never see anything like this again.

I'm I the only one worried that we might be coming out with this because the prem league ffp is due and they have found the sponsorship over inflated. And we are getting ahead ?
It would be interesting to see how they class it as over-inflated, I mean how much do you pay to sponsor the champions of English football, the multiple-time's champions of English football.

How long is a piece of string?

Liverpool have won 1 League Title in 30 years.

I guarantee they have out spent us over the last 30 years.

See how easy a negative narrative is ?

They are always number crunching from only recent dates to give a negative slant.

They have spent hundreds of millions

These Red Clubs have outspent everyone for decades to BUY THE LEAGUE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.