City finally fight back!

personally I feel he didn't need to do this, answer back with our trophy haul and not bitchy comments at the Rags and Dippers, lowering himself to their level.

I love Pep but he's gone full blown Keegan at Newcastle since the Champions League exit
D45483AA-DDE5-49C1-9CBA-84B371B534FF.jpeg

D4915FED-9C18-41FF-815F-ADD52C24FD6C.jpeg
Can’t remember Keegan calling them out on their hypocrisy and snobbery?

It’s more from the Mancini / Muhammad Ali playbook.

On the one hand, I am thinking he is giving them the opportunity to say he is ranting, feeling the pressure, cracking up. On the other hand, he clearly doesn't care any more what those jokers say, so I welcome him in joining us on the dark side. Keep speaking truth to (I was going to say power) powder puffs and fuck them all.
He looks calm as f*ck to be fair

Huh why?

I hate that shite, look at Klopp's classless nonsense after Spurs got a result at the weekend. We don't need to resort to these kind of retorts, our success over the past few years should say it all

personally I feel he didn't need to do this, answer back with our trophy haul and not bitchy comments at the Rags and Dippers, lowering himself to their level.

I love Pep but he's gone full blown Keegan at Newcastle since the Champions League exit
Rubbish, now fuck off. Thx

Clearly distracting the press away from piling pressure on the players, especially after Madrid.

So he's taking the heat for them the same way Mancini went after the Rags in 2012 and got in their heads.
Yeah I suspect this too. It's not like these would be brand new feelings for him so there has to be some reason why he's decided to suddenly speak up now.

nick harris is on his rampage thowing his toys out of pram

The across the board lies about the Haaland transfer tipped the balance. The club finally had to act and they did. They couldn’t let the lies by media outlets and their journalists continue and go unanswered. It’s taken far too long for the club to react and to set the record straight, but I’m glad they finally have. Hopefully it will continue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.