Frenkie de Jong

I actually really didn’t/don’t want him. We have pretty pass merchants. I want some grit. A real Fernandinho replacement.

Could well be Barca telling City to pull their finger our. Ask yourself why would frenkie give up champs league for quite possibly Conference league football?

They are hurrying clubs into a bidding war. Simple as. United would be a terrible choice without European football for Frenkie, but if he thinks he should do it, then so be it. Stay well clear of a player who is moving for money and has no ambition.

People are too quick to believe stuff out from Spain. Especially when it comes with terms like “95% done”, you can smell it for what it is

Maybe it's true, but you would have to wonder why someone's going to United if City are interested.

Ten Hag is his former manager, sure, but Pep's going down as one of the greatest to ever coach the game, this City team is the best in the world and with Haaland arriving could become one of the best ever.

Are you really choosing the conference league, toxic dressing rooms, leaks, Rio and Keane losing their minds over that?

first of all he's a fucking moron for going there, insane that players still think they can rescue that dead club

second i would like to highjack this but not for the quoted price

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.