Frenkie de Jong

Barca couldn't give these players away in the summer but now it's complicated ? They are still in bad shape no matter how much lipstick they put on the pig it's still a pig
They have just kicked the can down the road. Deferred wages to players in the millions etc payable in a year or two.
They have dealt with their debt problems by **checks notes** taking on even more debt

But was Bernardo not looking for a move back to Europe at some point? Believe me I want Bernado to stay more than anything, true about Gundo actually could get De Jong in with Gundo replacing Ferna and give someone like Palmer more time without relying on him to slot in often until Gundo goes.
fbl-fra-ligue1-monaco-metz-scaled.jpg

Gundog doesn't have the physicality to play as a N⁰6 for us imho mate. He too sees himself as a N⁰8. We need a proper replacement for Fernandinho & Pep's stated filling that position is his priority after getting 2 strikers in.

Aurelien Tchouameni would be my top choice to replace Fern & provide cover/competition to Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.