Frenkie de Jong

I do find it weird that it would be wrapped up so quickly. Current United is a club decent players join late in the market if they don't get the terms they want from better teams.

If the reports were from England I would have thought it was a response to us getting Haaland but I find it weird that it's Barca journos reporting this
I’m not going to look for it again, but someone posted an English reporter saying he heard from inside United that they had contacted Barcelona and heard the player wasn’t interested in going there and would only leave for a club like us. Then they leak this. It’s not a good place for a negotiation to happen if the player you need to sell only has one possible destination…

Ideal scenario he stays at Barcelona for another season. The rags have a history of burying bad news

i mean not be a bit celebratory of our current team but I don't actually think we are in such dire need for a world class number 8 this summer. a solid backup option for number 6 is more than good enough imo

He must be uninterested in winning anything. IF the source has any credibility.

Unfortunately great signing for United.

With their new manager & possibly Darwin Nunez, they should compete for the league next season.

Could be plausible the rags are desperate to make a statement of some sort,their a laughing stock and honestly wouldn’t be surprised they’d throw obscene amounts of money at the player Barca and the agent let’s just wait and see..
Will be interesting to see how this plays out, he is a talented lad and i am sure he would improve them. The problem is that they need several players not just a couple, their squad will be very thin if all the players we expect to leave do so.
With no CL money coming in there budget will be reduced and they need at least 5 palyers to slot into their starting 11.
They need to spend in the region of £300 million to get anywhere near us.

The only way I can see them getting him is for huge wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.