The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep will just never get the credit he deserves. Win this and it will be four in six. For two of those we categorically did not have the best squad in the league. I honestly believe that- Liverpool's starting XI is better than ours on paper and this season they have better depth too.

Pellegrini and Mancini are great managers but I reckon neither of them would have managed more than two league titles in those six seasons. No manager would. Except Pep.

If we beat West Ham, then Liverpool's players will surely feel the game is up ... which might affect their performances against Chelsea & Southampton ... and their whole quadruple could unravel pretty fast.
Hopefully !

If we don't beat West Ham, then it gives them an enormous boost & they'll probably thrash Southampton & give us a nervy final day.
Scousers play Chelsea on Saturday.
Which is a full day before City play WHU on Sunday.

Actually we need 3 pionts. If we beat west ham by 4 goals. Then Liverpool needs to score 12 against Southampton and wolves.
They could do they tbh as i am sure they will have perfect official appointments. Expect Dipper Dean to ref it like he did the Rags 9 nil win over Southampton

Sunday will be tough, esp if we only have a half fit Ake in central defence. We will just have to hope the players left standing do the job and put away all their chances. Only 180 mins left, concentrate, control the game, be ourselves and we will be champions again.

Let's be real, this Liverpool team deserves more than one league title. They're better than most sides that won the league in the years we didn't. They're just unlucky to exist at the same time as Pep Guardiola, Kevin de Bruyne and co at the peak of their powers.

It's like being able to run 100m in 9.65 seconds ten years ago. That's an incredible achievement, but sorry, you just happen to be competing at the same time as Usain Bolt so no gold medal for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.