The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to win every game, but it makes me sick how the media seem to be wishing Liverpool to win everything. They were banned from Europe years ago because their fans rioted and murdered fans from the opposition, but all seems forgiven because of the Hillsborough disaster. I lived in Liverpool for a year in the 1970s and never in my life have witnessed such nasty, corrupt people, they don’t deserve a football club.

Tomorrow is an absolute must win for City. Unfortunately I can't see Liverpool slipping up any time soon.

Serious 18/19 vibes starting to come through, these will win most of their remaining games one way or the other.

If we had just climbed to this position instead of "winning the league in january" people would be a lot happier.

Either team could drop points in the most unlikely way in any game.

Momentum only applies while youre winning, we can end their momentum if it doesnt happen before.

If we beat the dippers we have a one loss + draw buffer over them, not including goal difference.

Getting to that game v them and still being top would mean a draw v them is ok.

We still have everything to play for, lets try to enjoy it, Im sure Pep is.

They’ve had very easy fixtures since the 2-2 against Chelsea in the beginning of January. Now they soon have a couple of tricky away games, including us. If they win those, the title is theirs to lose and if they eventually win it, they will have deserved it. We need to shape up again, been bad recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.