The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have your seen the scousers last half dozen premier games they’ve just played? All they should be winning anyway.

We have just got to win our games and not get beat at home to Liverpool

Have your seen the scousers last half dozen premier games they’ve just played? All they should be winning anyway.

We have just got to win our games and not get beat at home to Liverpool
the palace game is a big one for us.....they beat us and deservedly so this season and it will be an equally tough game when we play them next.....

I don think Liverpool have a bit more of a tougher run coming up however.....

If we were playing at our true potential then Id be more confident but we have been off the pace for quite a while now even when we were still winning games before the spurs game

the palace game is a big one for us.....they beat us and deservedly so this season and it will be an equally tough game when we play them next.....

I don think Liverpool have a bit more of a tougher run coming up however.....

If we were playing at our true potential then Id be more confident but we have been off the pace for quite a while now even when we were still winning games before the spurs game

I think if we can get to the top with six games to go, we will be champions. Next 5 matches are going to decide it for us starting tomorrow.

Anything less than a draw tomorrow and I fear we'll be in trouble.

No idea how West Ham didn't finish one of those chances.

At least they didn't improve their GD by much which could be important.

no teams gonna do us any favours. we’re gonna have to beat them ourselves and win the rest of our games. which to be brutally honest, i don’t know if we have that in us…

That's so annoying. We gift a team as many chances as Liverpool did West Ham and we concede 2 or 3 minimum.

Horrible feeling about the scousers, lets hope we get our usual mojo this time of year starting tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.