Wolves (A) | Post Match Thread

I'm not sure on that. I thought Foden actually nudged him and that caused the collision into Laporte. No malice for me, unfortunately just one of those things.
Totally agree, its one of those things that can happen in football. No blame attached to the Wolves lad for me.

Fantastic performance with KDB on another level.....hoped for 3 points by nook or by crook beforehand......a couple of goals would be good but then started wishfully thinking about a clear 3 or 4 and imagined a 1-5 like another mid-week trip to the West Midlands in 1991.....Wore white shirts then and another 4 goal contributor so I was very happy that things turned out so similar......Come on City.....

Never seen a game like it where all four wide players were so poor and all the spine were so fantastic.

Zinchenko Foden Cancelo and Sterling were bobbins
Ederson Fernandinho Laporte Ake Rodri Gundo Bernardo and the King were brilliant!

Good midweek that, we’ve stretched that GD and Goals Scored further away from that other team.

de Bruyne with an all-time memorable performance!
Zinchenko did ok for Me very Harsh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.