Frenkie de Jong

If you were FDJ would you join the Rags or us?
- Ubber Money = Rags.
- Pep and Winning things = Us.

We aren't going to blow the wage structure to pay him a shed load.
Ww wouldn’t need to blow the wage structure. It seems to me that he would rather stay at Barcelona than leave for United. We would be one of the few teams that could actually persuade him. Maybe Bayern too. PSG probably a step down

Ww wouldn’t need to blow the wage structure. It seems to me that he would rather stay at Barcelona than leave for United. We would be one of the few teams that could actually persuade him. Maybe Bayern too. PSG probably a step down
Very true, but I think Barca want to lower their wage bill.
I do worry they want to swap Frankie for Bernardo. That would underwhelm me somewhat.

Had a snippet today that they’ve asked for 2 players plus circa 40m, it isn’t happening on those terms, considering the two touted, one is Laporte, the other my boy who is the heart of the team for me, can’t even say his name…. If we deal on that, then despite Haaland, absolute mugs, anyway, thankfully we aren’t that stupid!

Had a snippet today that they’ve asked for 2 players plus circa 40m, it isn’t happening on those terms, considering the two touted, one is Laporte, the other my boy who is the heart of the team for me, can’t even say his name…. If we deal on that, then despite Haaland, absolute mugs, anyway, thankfully we aren’t that stupid!
Laporte and Bernardo?

Let them drown in debt if they want to take the piss.

That would surely be one of the worse transfers of the summer, Laporte, he who cannot be named or sold AND 40m, do they think we are muppets. Perhaps purposely just asking for something daft.

Laporte and Bernardo?

Let them drown in debt if they want to take the piss.
That would surely be one of the worse transfers of the summer, Laporte, he who cannot be named or sold AND 40m, do they think we are muppets. Perhaps purposely just asking for something daft.
I’d say it’s quite favourable in terms he is looking for an exit but come on, Bernardo is 70m plus in this market, Laporte not far off it, jokers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.