It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It's always amazing how people who had absolutely zero information and insight in to deals, suddenly spout forth like they have a hotline to the intricate details...

You would certainly have thought such incredible inside knowledge would have afforded some of these wankers the original exclusive in the first instance!!

Bild report one figure, this prick Ducker then piggybacks on it the only way he can, by dismissing it to be accurate and putting his own figure on it to appear informed.

Same goes for reported wages, pluck a figure out of thin air and who's to ever know or contradict it?

Bajkowski also had the clause info. Awaiting Jack Gaughans info.

I think we’re coming into a time of players insisting on release clauses. If Pep leaves in a few years and Haaland has achieved want he wanted in England, he can move without consent to any team he likes. I think they are also an incentive for the player to carrying on performing at a high level so other clubs around Europe cough up the release clause.

Ofcourse i'm as fan want another Aguero or David Silva in term of loyalty to the club, but if Haaland doesn't want to tied his legacy into one club for too long, then i need to accept the fact and hopefully we will have many titles including Champs League before his inevitable departure.

It will be problem yes on how to replace player like him if he fullfill all his potential and become a greater player once he leaves the club.

haaland is next ibrahimovic,he wont be staying longer than 4 years anywhere

Yeah can’t see him moving though. Married some glamorous French model. Probably loves the Parisian lifestyle. That’s the key and why hopefully Erling will meet a Lovely Manchester girl.
From what I have heard he will probably meet loads of lovely Manchester girls lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.