It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The rumor says there is a release clause of significantly more than €150M, nearing €200M.
How some people here interpret the rumor: he is plotting a next move to Spain.
What they’re ignoring: the rumors also says Raiola wanted ANY club interested in him to add the same release clause, be it Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern.
It’s baffling to me that anyone would think it’s the 21 year old kid’s own idea to put a clause, and not the agent’s, who has a history of doing that.
They’re also ignoring that said agent is dead and will not be here when the release clause kicks in to push anything. There will be no one whispering on his ears, he will decide what he wants. Several Raiola clients stayed at their clubs even with him leaking interest from other clubs in the media to get a conversation going. Imagine with him gone.
They’re also ignoring the obvious: which club is going to pay €200M + fees for a single player that would also become the highest earner of any club? The answer is, none.
If you think once Haaland has become the poster boy for the strongest league in the world he will be thinking about leaving, you’re being very insecure. Time to be cocky is now

Why would they contemplate one at all? Our policy couldnt be clearer, players can leave when they wish to leave, release clause or not. If they can find a buying club with the right offer for us.

I don't believe for one second there is a release clause. Not because of what Gus, Tolmie or anyone else says, not because of what I think of Bild, but because purely based everything that I know to have happened to date, at least as publicly available.

Only this!

Great post.

Lol the guy is max doing 3 years and leaving
haaland is next ibrahimovic,he wont be staying longer than 4 years anywhere

I don't get why people say this stuff with any conviction.

The only reason I can think of is that you've spent too long ingesting the shite all over social media from people who also know fuck all.

The rumor says there is a release clause of significantly more than €150M, nearing €200M.
How some people here interpret the rumor: he is plotting a next move to Spain.
What they’re ignoring: the rumors also says Raiola wanted ANY club interested in him to add the same release clause, be it Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern.
It’s baffling to me that anyone would think it’s the 21 year old kid’s own idea to put a clause, and not the agent’s, who has a history of doing that.
They’re also ignoring that said agent is dead and will not be here when the release clause kicks in to push anything. There will be no one whispering on his ears, he will decide what he wants. Several Raiola clients stayed at their clubs even with him leaking interest from other clubs in the media to get a conversation going. Imagine with him gone.
They’re also ignoring the obvious: which club is going to pay €200M + fees for a single player that would also become the highest earner of any club? The answer is, none.
If you think once Haaland has become the poster boy for the strongest league in the world he will be thinking about leaving, you’re being very insecure. Time to be cocky is now

In a post-covid world, can anyone even afford to pay €200,000,000 / £170,000,000 for a player?

Bearing in mind it's a release clause, so 100% is due up front.

PSG are the only club in the world who can pay that IMO. Barcelona and Bayern Munich certainly can't.

Real Madrid are the obvious "threat" but the last time Perez spent €150m on someone it was Hazard and he's been a complete failure.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.