Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted about the release clause.

Feels like we’re a stepping stone.

What’s most annoying is it kicks in after 2 years! He did 2 1/2 years at Dortmund. Was hoping for at least 3.
Me too, but what about the 'clause 12 paragraph 37 subsection b' part of the subnominal prefecture pre saturation contract. That makes me feel even worse.
I am assuming you've seen and inspected the full contract and gone through it with Erling like Simon Stone himself has personally.

if he wanted that release clause it means he is not as comitted tho, angling for a next move.Pep leaves, Benzema retires etc.

still hoping its fake and RC. bluemoon itk's said its fake info anyway.
Would you take a new job on a 5 year contract, knowing that if at any time in those 5 years you wanted to work elsewhere - for whatever reason - your employer would be legally entitled to trap you in that job, even if you had another job lined up with an employer willing to pay them a huge amount of compensation?

If there's a release clause, it doesn't mean he's angling to leave. It just means that everyone knows where they stand in the event that at some point over the next few years he does want to go.

I genuinely read this without knowing if you’re being sarcastic or not. You can’t possibly be this naive with believing and buying every media narrative. Must be sarcasm
No. There’s loads of journos saying he has a rc.

I wouldn’t mind so much if it kicked in in 2025, but 2024 is a bit too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.