It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Sounds intriguing all the same, 4 players plus Alvarez. Means Haaland plus 3, probably a DM and a right and left back. One of them will have to be a DM regardless as we can’t afford not to replace Fernandinho.

From the rest of @tolmie's hairdoo ’s info, Jesus off with Gundogan, Mahrez and Sterling staying means next summer could be a bit crazy as we’re likely to be looking at replacing all 3, maybe McAtee might step up but it’s a big ask.

Personally I don’t see Bellingham as a replacement for any of them, I can see him as Bernardo’s long term replacement.
We might still bring in Bellingham this summer.

Sounds intriguing all the same, 4 players plus Alvarez. Means Haaland plus 3, probably a DM and a right and left back. One of them will have to be a DM regardless as we can’t afford not to replace Fernandinho.

From the rest of @tolmie's hairdoo ’s info, Jesus off with Gundogan, Mahrez and Sterling staying means next summer could be a bit crazy as we’re likely to be looking at replacing all 3, maybe McAtee might step up but it’s a big ask.

Personally I don’t see Bellingham as a replacement for any of them, I can see him as Bernardo’s long term replacement.
imho, McAtee will be another superstar so long as he keeps his feet on the ground and with the education he will get from Pep…absolute stonker of a player

To all my JWP haters on here he’s just been nominated for Poys and although he’ll never win it I’m happy with the recognition

Are City still paying him Tolmie?
I read somewhere an employment lawyer was asked this very question and said it was dependant if in his contract he has a misconduct clause. As he was actually charged by the prosecution service I believe his pay will be withheld until the outcome but we cannot simply stop paying him until he is found guilty. I guess it will be a big negotiation about paying him off if they don't have a gross misconduct clause in the contract but no way he gets all his pay. They will argue that he has not been available to do his job and has brought negative attention on the club. Even if found innocent he will never play for us or any other team in the UK again - we will probably just reach a settlement unless he's banged up in which case his contract is ripped up immediately. I'm sure there will be legal eagles able to be more specific but this is what I saw when he was charged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.