Rangers Thread - 2021/22

I blame the skhool’s
I blame the bigots. You don’t learn hate at school. That’s all done at home. And every **** who isn’t a lying bastard knows it. We create and sustain hate by instilling it in children, in a never ending cycle. Nobody wins. There’s an old proverb I get. Hate corrodes the vessel that carries it. And it does. Blaming schools is bullshit. You have loads of Catholic Schools in England, the last time I heard of real sectarian violence there was before wearing tights was odd for men. it’s not the schools, don’t get me wrong, personally I want a world with no religious schools ever. Returning to Planet Earth, where cunts will believe anything to make them less scared of death. Schools will always be religious, but they don’t cause the problem. My teacher never told me to hate Proddies, neither did my ma. All the women I have ever loved are Proddies. Cut my best pal in two and it’s the Rangers crest. I went to a Catholic School. Go figure.

Good news for Rangers fans going to Seville, they are opening up the stadium that Celtic played in in 2003 and showing the game on screens in there. The stadium actually holds over 10k more than the stadium the game is actually in.

Bad news for those not travelling though, there will be no beam back at Ibrox or anywhere else official for that matter as the safety staff required apparently will all be in Seville, which is a poor show for those that can't travel.

Good news for Rangers fans going to Seville, they are opening up the stadium that Celtic played in in 2003 and showing the game on screens in there. The stadium actually holds over 10k more than the stadium the game is actually in.

Bad news for those not travelling though, there will be no beam back at Ibrox or anywhere else official for that matter as the safety staff required apparently will all be in Seville, which is a poor show for those that can't travel.
Read about the no beam back on mates Facebook page.
Massive own goal by the club.

Hate to be the bearer, it’s a mission out to that stadium and over an hour walk. No pubs. Seville council have decided to get you to fuck out of the city. :)

Attachments

• C20035DB-7E64-40ED-A90A-B175157B6D68.jpeg
    C20035DB-7E64-40ED-A90A-B175157B6D68.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 22

The club have done well for the fans going to Seville but a bit of a let down about Ibrox. Just means the city centre pubs are going to be rammed early doors.

Read about the no beam back on mates Facebook page.
Massive own goal by the club.
The club have done well for the fans going to Seville but a bit of a let down about Ibrox. Just means the city centre pubs are going to be rammed early doors.

Aye, it's a bit of a bummer for the stay at home fans like myself. I'd have loved to go a proper organised beam back with my boy, think Liverpool have an official 1 in the city arena so even something in the Hydro or that would have done.

Hate to be the bearer, it’s a mission out to that stadium and over an hour walk. No pubs. Seville council have decided to get you to fuck out of the city. :)

Mate, can be a 6 hour walk for all I care, I won't be there walking it. ;-)

Just happy some sense has prevailed for those going. Think there's a big park next to the stadium, I'm sure the lads will be happy with a carry out in the sun before going into the stadium.

We done
Aye, it's a bit of a bummer for the stay at home fans like myself. I'd have loved to go a proper organised beam back with my boy, think Liverpool have an official 1 in the city arena so even something in the Hydro or that would have done.

Mate, can be a 6 hour walk for all I care, I won't be there walking it. ;-)

Just happy some sense has prevailed for those going. Think there's a big park next to the stadium, I'm sure the lads will be happy with a carry out in the sun before going into the stadium.
its nice out there, but not much pubs etc. When we were there locals were selling cold beer from giant buckets of ice, it was fucking scorching. It’s a beautiful city and the people are sound.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.