Rangers Thread - 2021/22

How dare you question my impeccable sources dragged straight out of my arse? Appalling Gunner.

Haha, congrats on the title. We seem to be a bit more settled under Gio after a sticky start, so looking forward to a good race again next season. Have a wee hawf for me!

I fucking hate religion. I may have alluded to that once or twice on this forum. It’s a cancer that turns decent men and women into tribal hate filled arseholes. Good on yer ma putting yer da in his place. What the fuck was he thinking? Jehovah’s? That beyond mental.
My mum had taken a quite serious stroke when she was only 42, & think my dad was finding it hard, & the Jehovah’s caught him at a low point. As my mum recovered she set him straight lol.

My mum had taken a quite serious stroke when she was only 42, & think my dad was finding it hard, & the Jehovah’s caught him at a low point. As my mum recovered she set him straight lol.
Typical religion. Prey on people under stress. Great your ma recovered mate.

Haha, congrats on the title. We seem to be a bit more settled under Gio after a sticky start, so looking forward to a good race again next season. Have a wee hawf for me!
I might. I am just fucked. Sitting here on my Todd, mrs in the room, cats out. No **** will sit in a room when I watch a big game and I am now nowhere near as mental as I used to be. It’s borderline racism as far as I’m concerned. I will have one for you though. I’m a gent. ;)

Tynecastle yesterday.
One of the guys I went to high school with was involved in a mental health discussion with him yesterday with about a half dozen others, said he went way up in his estimations with how down to earth & engaged he was in the subject.

Every workplace in Glasgow today after Celtc’s title win
View attachment 43096
Denial is a wondrous thing. They are fucking gutted. Back in a box they thought was permanently moved to Celtic Park. We were just giving it space for a season. The box is back where it belongs. And all the Spanish flags in the universe doesn’t change that. Not a fucking single iota. Here we go, 2 in a row.

One of the guys I went to high school with was involved in a mental health discussion with him yesterday with about a half dozen others, said he went way up in his estimations with how down to earth & engaged he was in the subject.
I like young Will and Harry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.