Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you should look into the reasons why we boo the National Anthem as you seem ill informed. I would say more but my posts do not seem to be getting past the mods even though they are all, as is this, extremely polite and respectful and just point out certain facts.
You support a very good team but I can’t think of worse supporters in England. I can’t think of any set of supporters that put such a huge stain on the sport as you guys.

Liverpool are a great team but we're better

I've found that not watching their games / muting the ones I do watch has significantly lowered my dislike for them this year

As long as City get the league I’m not really arsed about them winning the rest. The idea of the quadruple would have been rubbing salt in, but City being the only thing between them and the clean sweep would be quite satisfying really. I know it’ll rile a lot of them.

Especially if they end up going on again about how they deserve a trophy for second place instead of celebrating what they actually won

I don’t know why some people are trying to convince themselves that they’re not that good. We’re an exceptional team, and there’s barely been a cigarette paper between us in recent years. They’re extremely dislikable, but to pretend they’re not an outstanding side just seems a bit churlish. Stopping them winning the league (and probably the quadruple) would make this one of our most rewarding titles to date.
Populist view. If it’s regurgitated enough it becomes the truth. I don’t rate the dips as highly as you and it’s not churlish. Liverpool are a good team with a much improved squad this season.As I said before, an exceptional team win more than 1 league title. Cups no matter the importance is down to a lot of luck.

Let’s not pretend Liverpool are something that they are not. The amount of fawning is not backed up with facts but with well rehearsed rhetoric.

Populist view. If it’s regurgitated enough it becomes the truth. I don’t rate the dips as highly as you and it’s not churlish. Liverpool are a good team with a much improved squad this season.As I said before, an exceptional team win more than 1 league title. Cups no matter the importance is down to a lot of luck.

Let’s not pretend Liverpool are something that they are not. The amount of fawning is not backed up with facts but with well rehearsed rhetoric.
This is just what other fans used to do to us. Win the domestic cups and they’re meaningless. Win the league and it’s irrelevant unless you win it back to back. It’s just a set of constantly moving, arbitrary goalposts. There’s no shame in acknowledging the achievements of your rivals, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.