Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clubshop Klopp has just mentioned in his presser that Jota is world class ,so according to his own words , Allison is the best keeper , TTArsehole and the Barrier pusher are the best full backs , they have the bestcentre back and the best front three which is now four with Jota.
So can someone answer me this , if Klippety has so many world class pllayers why the f*ck has he only won two worhtwhile trophies in six years and are curretly eleven points behind in the title race.
Or maybe he's just a shit manager.

All them world class players and they just a grorified kick & run team compared to Pep’s masterclass

Clubshop Klopp has just mentioned in his presser that Jota is world class ,so according to his own words , Allison is the best keeper , TTArsehole and the Barrier pusher are the best full backs , they have the bestcentre back and the best front three which is now four with Jota.
So can someone answer me this , if Klippety has so many world class pllayers why the f*ck has he only won two worhtwhile trophies in six years and are curretly eleven points behind in the title race.
Or maybe he's just a shit manager.

Shit manager is harsh.

City spend a gazillion times more money but he STILL manages to get the best player in every position to the dippers.

What a genius.

Shit manager is harsh.

City spend a gazillion times more money but he STILL manages to get the best player in every position to the dippers.

What a genius.
Numerous Bluemoon members simply hate everything Liverpool with a passion. In spite of reason otherwise.

The truth is - Klopp is a world-class, top-talent manager and Liverpool would be nowhere near where they are without his stewardship.

Moreover, the USA owners of LIverpool - Fenway Sports Group - have done an amazing job at managing Liverpool. Contrast this with the abject effort put forth by the Glazers.

At any rate - I respect current Liverpool ownership and Klopp. Yes - some of the Liverpool fans are criminals who should be in jail - and yes - it seems to me that Liverpool ownership could do more to curtail their hooligan behavior.

Numerous Bluemoon members simply hate everything Liverpool with a passion. In spite of reason otherwise.

The truth is - Klopp is a world-class, top-talent manager and Liverpool would be nowhere near where they are without his stewardship.

Moreover, the USA owners of LIverpool - Fenway Sports Group - have done an amazing job at managing Liverpool. Contrast this with the abject effort put forth by the Glazers.

At any rate - I respect current Liverpool ownership and Klopp. Yes - some of the Liverpool fans are criminals who should be in jail - and yes - it seems to me that Liverpool ownership could do more to curtail their hooligan behavior.
RAG

I think you meant, "Scouse."

For the record though - I fucking hate United.

I remember old Red Nose claiming that a kicked ball on the pitch could have "killed" one of his players when it struck his head! - what a load of shit.
The song went to the lyrics that's Amore

When the ball hit his head fergie thought he was dead poor van persie
It's the worse he had seen even worse than Roy keane poor van persie
but not hit hard enough should have been Kolarov fuck van persie

Last edited:
Will Palace be able to put out a full
Strength squad tomorrow against red scousers or are they affected with Afcon?
Would be delighted for a Palace draw (even 3-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.