Ederson

Walker (if fit)
Laporte
Ake
Cancelo

Rodri

De Bruyne
Bernardo

Foden (think he could do well playing off the right)
Jesus
Grealish

That's what I want to see.

The FA Cup was still as important as ever through the 90s. It was when United declined to play in it in 2000 that did it. When one club decided they were bigger and more important than the oldest cup competition in the world, that was the turning point.

You’re spot on about the semis at Wembley. Takes the shine off the final, big time.
It’s been death by a thousand cuts but one of the biggest factors has been the growth of the CL. Once finishing 4th in the PL became more important than winning the FA Cup, the competition lost a lot of its appeal

WH was always going to be the hardest game for this seasons run in.
On what are you basing that? A night game away against a full strength Wolves would easily be the toughest. I can only imagine a bit of Cityitus is causing some fans to flap a bit. West Ham just won't have the ball enough and bar our defenders passing it to them will always be too deep and too limited to do much with it even when they do get possession.

Morning Blues.

About to set off from Leicester for the smoke. Loud n proud today, as we have been all season. Destiny is in our hands today and the dippers can do fuck all about it. They're staring down the barrel of their PL season coming to a crashing end, we're hunting for glory.

It's great being us, fucking great.

So enjoy your day, embrace it, it doesn't come around very often.

Up the Blues.

probably the most eagerly awaited team line up today , the centre back positions really are up in the air , clueless as to who is fit and if they start how fit they are , West Ham will be on the front foot because they know two wins gets them in the europa league again. The Hammers havent failed to score at home all season apart from the Carabao Cup draw with us , not sure i would take another 0-0 but it would keep our noses in front , expecting a low scoring game and hopefully we can nick a 1-0 victory , to virtually crown us "Premier league champions 2022"

My only worry is Bowen vs Zinchenko. Bowen is a great player and West Ham's only threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.