West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definition of a must not lose game. Still praying for a win but a draw wouldn’t be end of the world.

Definition of a must not lose game. Still praying for a win but a draw wouldn’t be end of the world.

A draw doesn't change things too much. It means we will still have to win next week to win title. If we lose we'll probably be in the same position as I don't see the GD changing too drastically. It's not a must win, but if we do we can all relax a bit.

Today is gonna be difficult game, when they turn up West Ham are a good side.
I'm gutted, not even gonna be able to watch the game, I'm at a christening at 2pm, can't get out of it, was fewming when they changed the kick off time.
I'm always nervous when we play, but today not knowing what's going on will be torture.
Cmon City, bring the points home, increase the goal difference then I can relax and celebrate.
Know exactly what you mean, my lad plays in a cup final this afternoon, so I can’t even watch on my phone, though he has asked me to shout updates to him during the match!

Feeling nervous about this one. West Ham are a decent side and our defence is basically held together with sellotape.

I think we've got to stifle the game, get our forward players on the ball and not give it away. Hog the ball and score where we can.

If we go all-out attack at pace, they'll do us on the counter attack and it becomes a shoot-out, us trying to win 5-4. No control, too much uncertainty. We've got to be patient and sensible instead.

You must never watch us.

Morning Blues.

About to set off from Leicester for the smoke. Loud n proud today, as we have been all season. Destiny is in our hands today and the dippers can do fuck all about it. They're staring down the barrel of their PL season coming to a crashing end, we're hunting for glory.

It's great being us, fucking great.

So enjoy your day, embrace it, it doesn't come around very often.

Up the Blues.
Is the loud one coming with you if so I'm bringing my earbuds ? :+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.