West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky viewing figures must be massive, every dipper I know has watched our matches lately, some watch until we score but almost all do watch.
Let's give them a show city, another 4 or 5 goals today and then next week the same.

Feeling confident. 3-1 win. As a London Blue, I live not far so am leaving home at 12 with the missus, in her Sterling shirt

I watched a re run of the Wolves game thinking I may have been harsh to dare criticise Raheem Sterling. Having watched the game again concentrating on Raheem, I found he was even worse than I first thought...

In the words of your own post on 8th May... " Too many are letting personal prejudice cloud opinion on here, these days." Raheem works his socks off for the team, especially off the ball to create opportunities for others.

Don’t concede early and we will have enough to win. With the pressure increased and a title on the line it’s hard not to get emotional.

The players have really stepped up since Madrid. I see no reason why we can’t see it through. Expect plenty of dodgy defending from us to give us all a heart attack. Phil is due a big game. it’s gonna be a stressful 90min ;)

Today is gonna be difficult game, when they turn up West Ham are a good side.
I'm gutted, not even gonna be able to watch the game, I'm at a christening at 2pm, can't get out of it, was fewming when they changed the kick off time.
I'm always nervous when we play, but today not knowing what's going on will be torture.
Cmon City, bring the points home, increase the goal difference then I can relax and celebrate.

HUGE game today and hopefully pep goes as strong as possible to get a win! Sky is blue, the lads all seem happy and they know what needs to be done. Come on you beautiful blue boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.