It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Getting rinsed by every winger he's played against this season? There is a time and place to let players leave and then progress the squad, this summer is his time to go. Just not good enough.
What a load of bollocks...
Do you actually watch the games or do you just read the match day threads

Think the case is gonna get cleared soon - Brighton is playing him & was allowed to go to AFCON, i think we should also distinguish between being found guilty vs suspicion & allegations. Not saying you specifically but a lot of people think both is the same.
Mendy has also played for us this season, several months after the allegations started

What a load of bollocks...
Do you actually watch the games or do you just read the match day threads
Im more awaiting arguements on how he makes Walker and Cancelo better... He's not, as hes a midfielder. Your assessment is closer to the "reading the match report"-arguement than mine, haha!

Seen this season, one injury on Walker and city are in some deep poop

Im more awaiting arguements on how he makes Walker and Cancelo better... He's not, as hes a midfielder. Your assessment is closer to the "reading the match report"-arguement than mine, haha!

Seen this season, one injury on Walker and city are in some deep poop
He's not a natural left back ..he's a midfielder who's been put there to do a job.
How would he make the right backs better???
Ffs I have heard some crap on here but you are up there with the best.
I actually go ..do you???

He's not a natural left back ..he's a midfielder who's been put there to do a job.
How would he make the right backs better???
Ffs I have heard some crap on here but you are up there with the best.
I actually go ..do you???
I am, and how is that relevant? Make actual arguements because all im hearing are excuses for a midfielder that should be at left-back nor midfield in a City-squad, imo.

This team is very thin in it's fullback area already before Mendy got detained but Zinchenko ain't good enough to push neither of our starters. simple.

I am, and how is that relevant? Make actual arguements because all im hearing are excuses for a midfielder that should be at left-back nor midfield in a City-squad, imo.

This team is very thin in it's fullback area already before Mendy got detained but Zinchenko ain't good enough to push neither of our starters. simple.
Who would you play instead of Zinc then???
We are struggling like fuck with injuries and he's the best option we had today.
Ake obviously isn't fully fit.
I'm not saying Zinc is the greatest left back but he's done a very good job when called upon.
Cancello plays better as a right back..as a left back he's not fantastic.

Who would you play instead of Zinc then???
We are struggling like fuck with injuries and he's the best option we had today.
Ake obviously isn't fully fit.
I'm not saying Zinc is the greatest left back but he's done a very good job when called upon.
Cancello plays better as a right back..as a left back he's not fantastic.
Cancelo being left and Walker being the right is a greatly balanced duo.

As for options on LB, there are looooaaadddd... Cucurella, Ait-Nouri, Wijnald, Raum, Hickery, and so on... City also need a rightback backup that can rotate, which would be Porro for me. All-in-all, 40 mil for two fullbacks and shift Zincheko for 15-20m.

He just isn't City-level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.