Show of support before Aston Villa | Club update (Pg 13) - Pep wants this to happen

Don't forget, if we are at 0-0 needing to win the game with less than 5 minutes left, to push your annoying child onto the pitch and get them to run to KDB for his shirt, thereby removing any momentum and losing us the title !

We could do with "showing our support" during the home games imho.

(Not wishing to belittle what people are trying to do in this thread.)

Large parts of our fanbase have become what we used to rip United for. It's what too much success too quickly does, it's clearly bred entitlement and dampened the fire in some people's bellies.

Our away support has become some of the worst in the country. I recall Leicester and Villa being good, plenty of singing for 90 mins, even if it was the same song over and over again. If you look around you though, most of our fans are just stood arms folded expecting the next goal. We can't really knock the 1894 group, at least they're trying to add to the atmosphere and out of their own pockets too.

Every fan should be encouraged to bring a scarf to wave as the teams come out. Or the club should provide them, one on every seat.

We did it at a derby years ago at the Etihad and I always thought that was our best ever “display”, everyone circling scarves above their heads.

It’s the only video I could find, doesn’t do it justice.

Joey Bartons fine paid for them scarves that day

Is it easy to get flares into the ground? Do the decetors the stewards use when searching detect them? Don't wanna bring one in, risk getting caught and then not being allowed in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.