Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never watched this lad play live but is it only me who is totally underwhelmed watching that video? YouTube can make anyone look good but not seen anything in there that makes me think he’s good enough to play for us.

Hopefully if we are in for him he’s one you need to see live to appreciate…
What exactly do you see that makes you conclude he can't play for us? Is it the great feet, the airtight ball control, the outstanding speed dribble...Just curious...

What exactly do you see that makes you conclude he can't play for us? Is it the great feet, the airtight ball control, the outstanding speed dribble...Just curious...

Speed dribbles ? From that video he has quick feet but looks slow over any distance. Several passes in his ‘highlights’clip are not well weighted or go astray, less than 10 goals over the last 2 seasons combined in all comps playing as an attacking midfielder in a farmers league. Obviously there are some good long range passes, but loads of average premier league players can do that with little pressure on them but absolutely nothing I can see that he would add to us. Our midfield desperately needs some more energy.

As I say, I’m only going off that clip and his stats, but YouTube normally makes any footballers look amazing but he really doesn’t look that good. Compare that to clips of e.g. FDJ, no comparison whatsoever.

well aware YouTube isn’t the best way to judge a player so like I said hope he’s one who you have to see live to appreciate.

Let's be serious...our recruitment is among the best, if not the best, in the world...let's not get outright silly here...
Not THE best but good... Though very much credit too Pep whos making all of these players into world beaters.

The omissions are the biggest issue. But when you compare the amount spent on Grealish vs Luiz Diaz…
Or Keita and Gundogan. Or Maguire and Dias.

city done a great job, a huge part of our success. Every club makes mistakes in the market, thankfully we’ve more right than wrong. Issue tends to arise when people think real life football is Football Manager or FIFA and they think they know better.

oh and Nunes would be a great signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.