It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Going to guess

New midfieldears arrive this summer , along with a new LB/RB

then next summer we will change the attack with new young attackers

Rebuild

So potentially our 1st, 2nd. 4th and 7th most experienced players could leave this season, between them they represent 32% of the squads total games for City.

Last we officially heard, #5 wanted to leave too.
#5 as in Stones?

I don't know if Pep and the club care about such things, but if they did I'd suggest it's another reason Sterling is probably going to end up staying and signing a contract after the world cup.

We won't let it go that long, if Sterling wants that timeline, he's as good as telegraphed his departure on a free transfer, using the World Cup shop window for it.

It's this summer or never.

So potentially our 1st, 2nd. 4th and 7th most experienced players could leave this season, between them they represent 32% of the squads total games for City.

Last we officially heard, #5 wanted to leave too.
As well as being the most experienced, I’d say 3 of the 4 are definitely past their best, 2 obviously so.

I guess the experience will be compensated for by other players such as Laporte, Dias etc., having settled in to the club.

In Fernandinho though, I definitely think we’re losing more than just a player. We could do with replacing his know how with someone of similar character.

I don't know if Pep and the club care about such things, but if they did I'd suggest it's another reason Sterling is probably going to end up staying and signing a contract after the world cup.

Second most experienced player, known to be good with kids coming though, and almost certainly back in the group of 5 captains after Gundo and Fern leave.
It doesn’t matter if his mind is set on leaving

We won't let it go that long, if Sterling wants that timeline, he's as good as telegraphed his departure on a free transfer, using the World Cup shop window for it.

It's this summer or never.
I would rather keep Jesus at this point that sterling.
The potential is still there with Jesus, I think sterling may need a new challenge
Either way it looks like a massive summer

Longest serving players from the date they signed, earliest to latest (excluding academy players) should be something like:

Dinho
Sterling
KDB
Gundo
Zinchenko
Stones
Jesus
Bernardo
Ederson
Walker
(He who must not be named)
Mahrez
Rodri
Cancelo
Ake
Dias
Grealish
Until January, Patrick Roberts was near the top of that list ;)
Marlos Moreno is probably coming up to a testimonial as well..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.