It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

but dinho and gundo have nothing in relation to the forward line mate? Granted it certainly looks likley gabby will leave but we have alvarez coming in who can do the bench/cup roll next season to see how he goes and also have palmer and mcatee wanting to get extra first team game time?
More noise appearing about Mahrez leaving, Sterling could well become part of the FDJ deal, so plenty of room for Felix.

Alvarez replaces Torres and Haaland takes Kun's spot.

but dinho and gundo have nothing in relation to the forward line mate? Granted it certainly looks likley gabby will leave but we have alvarez coming in who can do the bench/cup roll next season to see how he goes and also have palmer and mcatee wanting to get extra first team game time?
I’m guessing, we see palmer as a replacement for Mahrez so will be behind him until 2023.

Mcatee is seen as a midfielder, he will therefore not affect the signings in the forward line.

So, sign a midfielder and Felix. Felix goes to the forward line and assure Palmer that he there is a spot for him when Mahrez leaves.

Rodri has to be there in our best XI

Edit : Also pretty telling - there is no Jack in this line up , our most expensive signing . He has shown signs in the last few weeks of adapting to Pep's ways. Here's hoping he has a great 2nd year - similar to mahrez , bernie , cancelo etc.

Last edited:
I’m guessing, we see palmer as a replacement for Mahrez so will be behind him until 2023.

Mcatee is seen as a midfielder, he will therefore not affect the signings in the forward line.

So, sign a midfielder and Felix. Felix goes to the forward line and assure Palmer that he there is a spot for him when Mahrez leaves.
Palmer at this stage is far from a Mahrez replacement, Palmer looks good but I see his role next season as similar to Fodens when he first became part of the squad, a few appearances from the bench and early cup rounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.