Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not on Twitter but I googled Rabin's account and came across it. Lee accused Rabin of being a bad faith actor who people now see through. Rabin reminded him that he never called him a name or questioned his motives and added that he'd praised Lee when he's produced good work and helped him out when he was targeted by some of his colleagues. (I don't know what that last bit was all about though).
That should tell everybody what Sam Lee is really like, a full on snidey rag twat.

Rabin was a City crusader against all manner of press attacks, so much so they tried to out him by doxing him (or whatever it is called) he put a lot of those snides in their place.

Last edited:
Have you been on bluemoon long? Try the match day thread if you want negativity to balance the positivity. We don’t need agenda driven muppets reporting on the club.

Been here for 6 years longer than you.

I don't want negativity. I want balanced opinion, insight and the reporting of facts. You can stick with your echo chamber if it makes you happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.