It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Busy ****, good passing range, good stamina, probably prepared to be a rotational player, potentially cheap. Pretty much what I wanted for a Ferna replacement.
You should do player analysis for Match of The Day.

Gary Lineker : "Philips was everywhere to today, a right busy ****, missed a chance to put his team mate clear, the greedy twat, but otherwise a great game". "What do you think Roy?"

I think cross has had a few exclusives over the years with the odd transfer of ours though and if this clause exists then it’s a no brainer for me. England international, young, solid player who would more than likely accept the role he would have, play champions league football and get well paid with the best manager in the world?

Not every player has to be a superstar guaranteed starter. The squad lacks depth despite what the media will tell you, we're about to become smaller this summer.

Realistically, nobody from the academy other than Palmer is close to stepping up from being an occasional token appearance part of the squad so it needs bolstering, a player of the calibre of Phillips would be great for that role.

5 subs next season helps us give these players enough gametime, he might not get in ahead of Rodri very often but the cover role as well as an extra dozen or so games where we can give him 20 minutes provides enough gametime to keep them happy.

He's not an 8 by any means but he's got enough about him to play alongside Rodri on occasions too if we mix things up. There might be better options out there if Pep wanted to allocate a hefty portion of resources into a Rodri alternative but Phillips isn't a poor option by any means and gives us more funds to work with elsewhere.

I posted last week if Leeds went down a year loan for him would be great for everyone, I don't think it's very likely but still think it would be a very shrewd but of business.

I think cross has had a few exclusives over the years with the odd transfer of ours though and if this clause exists then it’s a no brainer for me. England international, young, solid player who would more than likely accept the role he would have, play champions league football and get well paid with the best manager in the world?

Remember Bielsa's visit to the Etihad last summer?

Amongst other things, Phillips was raised.

United want him but he told them he would never join that club.

He'll do for me!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.