It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Very true mate!!! Do you think there’s something in it?

As others have posted, he's relatively cheap for an England starter and would likely accept rotation with Rodri, who is our Fernandinho heir.

We need legs and a bit of bite, he has both.

My only issue would be his ongoing injury problems, although Leeds do seem have have a lot of them.

Supposed to be a fantastic lad and very humble.

Something Pep does appreciate.

You don’t think he could start against the middle table teams and shite champions league teams? We can’t have £60m players in every position?
If he’s not world class some fans won’t be happy

maybe if he changed his name to Phillipihno he will be loved

We need water carriers or put another way

an engine is needed in a Lamborghini

As others have posted, he's relatively cheap for an England starter and would likely accept rotation with Rodri, who is our Fernandinho heir.

We need legs and a bit of bite, he has both.

My only issue would be his ongoing injury problems, although Leeds do seem have have a lot of them.

Supposed to be a fantastic lad and very humble.

Something Pep does appreciate.

He's not really an England starter, he got Henderson's spot because of injury in the Euros and both of them are just keeping the seat warm for Bellingham.

By the end of the year I'd expect he's out of the side and not getting back in.

I'd take 10 JWP's before Phillips.

You don’t think he could start against the middle table teams and shite champions league teams? We can’t have £60m players in every position?

We can have good players in every position though.

This guy is Delph level of midfielder. Not good enough for us at all.

Hoping we can do better.

He's not really an England starter, he got Henderson's spot because of injury in the Euros and both of them are just keeping the seat warm for Bellingham.

By the end of the year I'd expect he's out of the side and not getting back in.

I'd take 10 JWP's before Phillips.

I agree with that last part, although one would do just fine.

But do you reckon he could fill in as a lone six? I've been a big admirer of his since he was a teenager but never really considered him as someone who could play that role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.