It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I put down a gentleman's bet that Palmer won't be a first team player next season. You and one or two more keep suggesting he could replace various seniour players. He hasn't featured at all since Torres left, won't be replacing mahrez either, or jesus, or any of them. He may get the odd few minutes in games won and cup runs, but not a regular member of the squad that gets relied on.

That said, I really hope we can find one more appearence for him in the last 3 games after one is convincingly won, so that he qualifies for a winners medal should we finish as champions.
Palmer is already a first team player, you can't seriously be suggesting we're selling or loaning him out?

Another 100 million and the Midfielder is more expensive than FDJ Tolmie says.

2 players probably a young right back and a midfielder in other reports.

So the midfielder is around 70 mill leaving 30 mill for the right back.

Melting the internet could just be the fact that we are buying more players rather than who it is,or what club they are at so I’ll ignore that bit.

Bellingham not available until next year.

Hmmmmm….

Davies and Kimmich at Bayern for 100 million. I read somewhere they were after cash.

Haha can you imagine? We would have the best team of all time.

Another 100 million and the Midfielder is more expensive than FDJ Tolmie says.

2 players probably a young right back and a midfielder in other reports.

So the Midfielder is around 70 mill leaving 30 mill for the right back.

Melting the internet could just be the fact that we are buying more players rather than who it is so or what club they are also I’ll ignore that bit.

Bellingham not available until next year.

Hmmmmm….

Davies and Kimmich at Bayern for 100 million. I read somewhere they were after cash.

Haha can you imagine? We would have the best team of all time.

I think Davies and Kimmich are the only players at Bayern who are tied down to long deals.

Tolmie mentioned in March that City like James as a potential long term Walker replacement. With Walker turning 32 in a few weeks, it would make sense to spend some money on that position. Us following up the signing of Haaland with also signing Frenkie de Jong and spending an additional 80-100m on Reece James, would definitely cause a melt down from opposition fans. Would also strengthen all key areas needed in the team, ST, CDM and FB.

With that said, coming in late and stealing Mbappe out of nowhere would do too ;)

Tolmie mentioned in March that City like James as a long term Walker replacement. With Walker turning 32 in a few weeks, it would make sense to spend some money on that position. Us following up the signing of Haaland with also signing Frenkie de Jong and spending an additional 80-100m on Reece James, would definitely cause a melt down from opposition fans. Would also strengthen all key areas needed in the team, ST, CDM and FB.

With that said, coming in late and stealing Mbappe out of nowhere would do too ;)

I don't see any chance of Walker and James being on the same team before the world cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.