It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

As others have posted, he's relatively cheap for an England starter and would likely accept rotation with Rodri, who is our Fernandinho heir.

We need legs and a bit of bite, he has both.

My only issue would be his ongoing injury problems, although Leeds do seem have have a lot of them.

Supposed to be a fantastic lad and very humble.

Something Pep does appreciate.

The thing I like about him which was shown when he was playing in the euros, was that physicality he showed, he was going through players to win the ball, sometimes sending players flying. He’d bring some thing different to our team

Bloody hell mate,all for difference of opinions....but he's been our player of season and probably the best defensive midfielder in the league.

As I said he's a good player but is immobile. When Gundogan is next to him the midfield is bypassed more than if Bernardo comes back into midfield to help him.

Delph didn’t turn out too bad though? We can’t have top class players in every position?

Yeah he was bad. Had one good season when made to play left back.

Like i said we dont have to have top class but we can have good. Imo Phillips isn't good. He's found his level with Leeds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.