It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Okay forward signings have been good but we are talking bout midfield now, two crucial senior players are leaving in Gundo & Ferna, out of all the midfielders in the world we think Kalvin & Rice is the best options? Not so much against Kalvin for 25m but we can certainly do better.

Firstly, you shouldn't believe everything you read

Where has it said that we think they're the "best options"

We are just linked to them, there were far more Nunes rumours and plenty of FDJ rumours as well

Also these are the two England internationals, leaders of their teams, primes of their careers, in a position we are a bit weak and especially in Rice's case, they have proven they're very very good (Rice IS world class)

Comparing these two to Sinclair, Rodwell and Garcia is, imo, pretty laughable

Think u need 8 homegrown players - Stones, Walker, Grealish, Carson, Sterling, Foden, Palmer, (Not sure about Mcatee if he is considered first teamer), Ake is also since he was in chelsea academy from young age
Maybe we anticipate Sterling and Carson leaving meaning we need more for that quota?

Your last statement can’t be said as fact though? Pep will be given options Within a budget? Our most important transfer is already done!! Did people genuinely think that txiki and khaldoon tell pep who he’s getting without him being happy and actually not having a choice?! Because you don’t rate him maybe the best manager in the world does? Shit loads laughed when the dippers spent £7m on Robertson?!
Obviously its my opinion but i've never seen anything of Phillips that suggests he's a DM in the City mold. He is very athletic ill give him that and covers the pitch well, but for me to be a good DM in this City side you need to be able to receive in tight areas, pass the ball forward and very pass forward accurately. Rodri struggled with this hugely when he came to us and Rodri is a far better player than Phillips who in everything i've seen of him is quite limited in that sense.

No clue, just that another is boxed off.

I didnt want to say anything. As Im not really in the know but when it comes to Atletico I’m kinda lucky to know someone who’s a season ticket holder and frequently goes to their games. He told me yesterday that Atletico would sell Felix this summer if a fee of 60 to 70 mil was brought forward due to Atletico and Simone really wanting Nunez. Also that a premier league club have been in contact with Atletico and Mendes about the availability of Joao Felix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.