Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

The Seasoncard renewals come first, beginning with those who had deferred last year were given first opportunity to get their seats back from 3rd to 6th May. General renewals then began 6th May which go on till tomorrow (20th May). Those who were on deferred seats and if those had come back (between 3-6 May) were offered reserved seats close by.

Next will be relocations day, which is the 6th June from 9am to 8pm. Some have been given priority access to relocations on 30th May and 1st June - those would have received emails/letters directly.

After this they will allocate Value Gold Seasoncards, so City will basically try and fill in any gaps left in between supporters (basically single seats in between supporters - as those are the ones that don't sell out for normal one off games given those buying on game by game, normally go in pairs or couples etc.)

Finally, City will decide how many they have left to sell as Seasoncards to open to Cityzens Matchday Members. This will depend on how many have not renewed this year or if City decide from last year's ticketing sale nos. etc. to increase or decrease overall Seasoncard nos.

Earliest that window can technically open would then be 7th June but given City is making these decisions on overall nos. plus allocating the Value Gold seats etc. this date could well be towards the end of that week so around 9/10th June ... or might even be pushed way ahead into July (going by last year). As for those few weeks City would sell as many Cityzen memberships as they can saying Seasoncards renewals and relocations plus Value Gold allocations have now closed - and the only way to get priority access to get tickets for the upcoming season or next year's waiting list etc. would be via Cityzens Memberships.

Last year, they announced on 7th July that Cityzens Members window would open on 8th July, the very next day and all Cityzens Members were included. This year however they could declare a cut-off date of whoever were Cityzens Members prior to a particular date (before the end of this season most likely - this isn't new, they have done this kind of cut-off date for bigger Champions League games in the past) or they will give a few windows based on points like Cityzens with 2k points at 9am, with 1k points at 12pm and all others at 3pm (again, not new and they've done this tiered windows for Cityzens as well for some bigger games in the past) ... Last year the window lasted for about 20 minutes and whatever no. they had put out were sold within that.

Also not all areas were opened and only Family Stand L1, East Stand L1 and L3 and Colin Bell L1 and L3 were stated for any seat availability so South Stand all levels and L2 on all four stands were completely excluded. Expect similar this year!

You have done all you could, i.e. gotten Cityzen Memberships for each family member. Now just hope that you come in the cut off date they mention and second tickets are available when it gets to no points on Cityzens ... now just keep an eye on your emails (subscribe to City's all newsletters in at least one of your Cityzens accounts) and then when that window opens, get on the PC or on phone or get to ticket office that morning and then take whatever first seats you get. If you try and find seats together, you'd simply not find, so pick a few close by for first season and next year on you can just relocate to somewhere together. If you take too long looking for perfect seats, they'd all go away quickly. Good luck!
Thank you for this reply, alot more helpful than supporter services!

Not sure if you will be able to help on this but I am looking to get myself and my Mrs season tickets, we both have matchday memberships but I have 5k points and she has less than 100, she is listed as family so would that mean she would be covered under my threshold?

The Seasoncard renewals come first, beginning with those who had deferred last year were given first opportunity to get their seats back from 3rd to 6th May. General renewals then began 6th May which go on till tomorrow (20th May). Those who were on deferred seats and if those had come back (between 3-6 May) were offered reserved seats close by.

Next will be relocations day, which is the 6th June from 9am to 8pm. Some have been given priority access to relocations on 30th May and 1st June - those would have received emails/letters directly.

After this they will allocate Value Gold Seasoncards, so City will basically try and fill in any gaps left in between supporters (basically single seats in between supporters - as those are the ones that don't sell out for normal one off games given those buying on game by game, normally go in pairs or couples etc.)

Finally, City will decide how many they have left to sell as Seasoncards to open to Cityzens Matchday Members. This will depend on how many have not renewed this year or if City decide from last year's ticketing sale nos. etc. to increase or decrease overall Seasoncard nos.

Earliest that window can technically open would then be 7th June but given City is making these decisions on overall nos. plus allocating the Value Gold seats etc. this date could well be towards the end of that week so around 9/10th June ... or might even be pushed way ahead into July (going by last year). As for those few weeks City would sell as many Cityzen memberships as they can saying Seasoncards renewals and relocations plus Value Gold allocations have now closed - and the only way to get priority access to get tickets for the upcoming season or next year's waiting list etc. would be via Cityzens Memberships.

Last year, they announced on 7th July that Cityzens Members window would open on 8th July, the very next day and all Cityzens Members were included. This year however they could declare a cut-off date of whoever were Cityzens Members prior to a particular date (before the end of this season most likely - this isn't new, they have done this kind of cut-off date for bigger Champions League games in the past) or they will give a few windows based on points like Cityzens with 2k points at 9am, with 1k points at 12pm and all others at 3pm (again, not new and they've done this tiered windows for Cityzens as well for some bigger games in the past) ... Last year the window lasted for about 20 minutes and whatever no. they had put out were sold within that.

Also not all areas were opened and only Family Stand L1, East Stand L1 and L3 and Colin Bell L1 and L3 were stated for any seat availability so South Stand all levels and L2 on all four stands were completely excluded. Expect similar this year!

You have done all you could, i.e. gotten Cityzen Memberships for each family member. Now just hope that you come in the cut off date they mention and second tickets are available when it gets to no points on Cityzens ... now just keep an eye on your emails (subscribe to City's all newsletters in at least one of your Cityzens accounts) and then when that window opens, get on the PC or on phone or get to ticket office that morning and then take whatever first seats you get. If you try and find seats together, you'd simply not find, so pick a few close by for first season and next year on you can just relocate to somewhere together. If you take too long looking for perfect seats, they'd all go away quickly. Good luck!
To be honest, an edited version of this post should be pinned somewhere because these questions come up all the time, and this would have really helped me when I was trying to get my head round it a few years ago. Nice one, Mag.

What’ve people done that have had season tickets for years then kids come along and want one too?

My teenage nephew wants one and my sister has asked if he could come with us if he gets one. We have two existing season tickets, but it seems like it’d be a nightmare trying to sort out getting him one sat with us.

Seems like the best option would be to wait for the North stand expansion!

What have others done?

Thank you for this reply, alot more helpful than supporter services!

Not sure if you will be able to help on this but I am looking to get myself and my Mrs season tickets, we both have matchday memberships but I have 5k points and she has less than 100, she is listed as family so would that mean she would be covered under my threshold?

It is going to be highly unlikely that you would get two seats together ... close by you could get in the same block but right next to each other is a long shot (going by how they came up last season - all could change if a large no of people don't renew this year but that's highly unlikely). So based on that I'd suggest if you qualify in a separate window than her that you pick one for yourself straight away (preferably in an area where you see a few scattered seats) and then when her window opens you get one for her and hope some of those scattered singles close by are still coming up as available. You will have to do that for first season, next season in relocations you can get a lot more options to sit together there on. For first season if not together, on each game day you can always ask someone next to you or her to swap if they're on their own and people generally are happy to do that ...

There is a risk in that strategy that you won't get a chance to get that second seasoncard and are left with just one as they run out by the time her windows opens. If that is something you don't want (just one seasoncard as opposed to two) or if you want to try and get two seats together only then you'll have to wait for her window to open ... as I said in my earlier post given the no. of Cityzens have increased quite a lot this year, they may do a tiered windows this time or simply only offer seasoncards to higher points Cityzens, but last year they opened it completely to everyone at the same time and thus all ran out within 20 mins. They may very well do that again in which case you are good to get two from the start. Just keep an eye out on City's emails ... don't rely on info here, subscribe to all newsletters for Cityzens in your accounts and usually they only send out info a day or so before ...

I missed this in my earlier post but last year they announced some additional seasoncards for Cityzens in August as well. A whole month after that initial window of 8th July. This second window ran out within I think 5 minutes but was there for anyone to get on the morning of 6th August.

What’ve people done that have had season tickets for years then kids come along and want one too?

My teenage nephew wants one and my sister has asked if he could come with us if he gets one. We have two existing season tickets, but it seems like it’d be a nightmare trying to sort out getting him one sat with us.

What have others done?
Get him on the Cityzens Matchday Membership to start with, then add him to you Friends & Family group and when it's relocation window, move your two seats to an area that has more seats available and that are less in demand ... then when his window opens (for Cityzens) pick one for him next to or close to you.

Get him on the Cityzens Matchday Membership to start with, then add him to you Friends & Family group and when it's relocation window, move your two seats to an area that has more seats available and that are less in demand ... then when his window opens (for Cityzens) pick one for him next to or close to you.
Only shows what a needlessly complicated process City are making it. Don't know why they don't just offer a family seasoncard for families in the family stand. I've bought matchday tickets in threes and fours in seats that are clearly not occupied by seasoncard holders enough times, so you'd think a row of seasoncards together would be possible. Between the expense of matchday tickets and the secrecy and difficulty around seasoncards they are really not making it easy for families. There are loads of us with kids too big to go on the knee but not big enough to be sitting on their own. Many wonderful things about the way City is run but I'd welcome them binning all this virtual rainbow chasing - fan tokens, metaverse etc - and just concentrating on the basics of being an FC.

Reactions: PPT
Some great info in this thread

i got lucky last year and got me and my sons one each in that rare open window

Didn’t care where or if we was directly side by side because as said if you dilly dally they will go

I’m hoping when the relocation window opens this year we can get side by side but it not I’m not too fussed one is right in front of me and the other next door but one to me and the seat between us is usually empty anyway

good luck

What have others done?

I got my lad one 3 or 4 years ago. Just enrolled him in the membership thing ( £30 I think ) Then upgraded it to a season ticket at the front of the family stand for an additional £69.

I would disagree with some advise people are giving about phoning up. I tried that looking to see if we could get two together. And when it was established we couldn’t, they wouldn’t let me buy him one as they said he was too young to be sat alone. Went straight online and bought one on its own anyway in five minutes.

Just sat on my knee or a nearby empty seat first season and then relocated the following year so they were together.

Thanks for that. I did wonder if he’d be allowed to sit on his own. I’ve bought him a membership, so I’ll see what availability is like when/if he gets the opportunity to purchase a season ticket.

If he doesn’t get fixed up he’ll be able to make use of the membership next season anyway, as it’s valid for 12 months from when you buy it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.