Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

ello_jo

Can anybody clue me up on how the season ticket waiting list works? Gave up the season ticket a few years back when I had kids and now want to get season tickets for the family, if there’s any left.

Signed everybody up as a citizen member yesterday which gives access to the waiting list, just wondering what the crack is with it? Do they notify you or do you have to phone up etc.

Monitor the website. Possibly starting from the 20th/21st onwards is my best guess!

I'm not sure but I think points criteria is also used to allocate available seasontickets when they are released for sale.

There isn't a waiting list per se, but there will be a window where Citizens can get new ones. Last year they did it in blocks of points. It's normally about a week after the seat relocation window. Keep a close eye out for Comms about it because they go in minutes. My important advice is don't take your time browsing the seats when the window opens: have an idea where you want to be in the ground and grab what you can, even if all the seats aren't next to each other. Much easier to relocate than get them in the first place.

Can anybody clue me up on how the season ticket waiting list works? Gave up the season ticket a few years back when I had kids and now want to get season tickets for the family, if there’s any left.

Signed everybody up as a citizen member yesterday which gives access to the waiting list, just wondering what the crack is with it? Do they notify you or do you have to phone up etc.

The Seasoncard renewals come first, beginning with those who had deferred last year were given first opportunity to get their seats back from 3rd to 6th May. General renewals then began 6th May which go on till tomorrow (20th May). Those who were on deferred seats and if those had come back (between 3-6 May) were offered reserved seats close by.

Next will be relocations day, which is the 6th June from 9am to 8pm. Some have been given priority access to relocations on 30th May and 1st June - those would have received emails/letters directly.

After this they will allocate Value Gold Seasoncards, so City will basically try and fill in any gaps left in between supporters (basically single seats in between supporters - as those are the ones that don't sell out for normal one off games given those buying on game by game, normally go in pairs or couples etc.)

Finally, City will decide how many they have left to sell as Seasoncards to open to Cityzens Matchday Members. This will depend on how many have not renewed this year or if City decide from last year's ticketing sale nos. etc. to increase or decrease overall Seasoncard nos.

Earliest that window can technically open would then be 7th June but given City is making these decisions on overall nos. plus allocating the Value Gold seats etc. this date could well be towards the end of that week so around 9/10th June ... or might even be pushed way ahead into July (going by last year). As for those few weeks City would sell as many Cityzen memberships as they can saying Seasoncards renewals and relocations plus Value Gold allocations have now closed - and the only way to get priority access to get tickets for the upcoming season or next year's waiting list etc. would be via Cityzens Memberships.

Last year, they announced on 7th July that Cityzens Members window would open on 8th July, the very next day and all Cityzens Members were included. This year however they could declare a cut-off date of whoever were Cityzens Members prior to a particular date (before the end of this season most likely - this isn't new, they have done this kind of cut-off date for bigger Champions League games in the past) or they will give a few windows based on points like Cityzens with 2k points at 9am, with 1k points at 12pm and all others at 3pm (again, not new and they've done this tiered windows for Cityzens as well for some bigger games in the past) ... Last year the window lasted for about 20 minutes and whatever no. they had put out were sold within that.

Also not all areas were opened and only Family Stand L1, East Stand L1 and L3 and Colin Bell L1 and L3 were stated for any seat availability so South Stand all levels and L2 on all four stands were completely excluded. Expect similar this year!

You have done all you could, i.e. gotten Cityzen Memberships for each family member. Now just hope that you come in the cut off date they mention and second tickets are available when it gets to no points on Cityzens ... now just keep an eye on your emails (subscribe to City's all newsletters in at least one of your Cityzens accounts) and then when that window opens, get on the PC or on phone or get to ticket office that morning and then take whatever first seats you get. If you try and find seats together, you'd simply not find, so pick a few close by for first season and next year on you can just relocate to somewhere together. If you take too long looking for perfect seats, they'd all go away quickly. Good luck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.