It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Depends if one of Sterling or Mahrez leave though, then the depth doesn't look as great.

Been here the last few summers with Raz. No chance he leaves. If we were to sell one of the wingers (including Raz) the solution would absolutely not be a luxury player like Felix IMO. The lad at Leipzig N’kunku or someone like that is what i would expect the club to target.

The thing is Red Bull are not to going to Nkunku sell this season other I wouldn't mid City signing him this time around. Especially with them qualifying for the Champions League (similar model to Dortmund). Felix is the most likely to move in the summer and rather it being a straight cash deal a player swap and cash seems more doable. The only fly in the ointment with Felix is wages

I doubt it, we wanted Leao prior to his Milan move and he turned us down, doubt we'll go in again. Felix was a case of whoever pays the release clause and Atletico did.
Both Mendes clients, im sure he could work Leao to city if he needed/wanted to.

Felix is just not needed with both Haaland and Alvarez in the squad.

Go and get a CDM and a RB, City. Add an 8 to phase in over Gundogan, if you're feeling flush.

Alvarez is a gamble.

Have you seen the dipper frontline? and their array of options up front?

We need 3 forwards in this squad.

Would love Felix. First touch of a Greek god. Not in the Mahrez way, more just the fact it’s usually something positive immediately. Proper exciting player to watch.

Would stop him wasting away more valuable years with those thugs too.
His vision and football brain are superb too.He is very much on the wavelength of Bernardo,Foden and KDB and his immaculately timed runs will be devastating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.