It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

He doesn’t like having senior players on the bench and he doesn’t like using kids.

And that’s why we bombed out of the cups and we had no chance of getting back into the Real match, nothing on the bench.

I love Pep, but he needs to be told he’s competing for 5 trophies every season and he needs more than 15 outfield players to do it.

Next season is worse with the World Cup. Going to need a few more in the squad.

He doesn’t like having senior players on the bench and he doesn’t like using kids.

And that’s why we bombed out of the cups and we had no chance of getting back into the Real match, nothing on the bench.

I love Pep, but he needs to be told he’s competing for 5 trophies every season and he needs more than 15 outfield players to do it.
I couldn’t agree more and I’ve said so similarly in the past. Our level of investment is too high to have the season brought down for lack of bodies in the squad to avoid the decline that always happens usually what, post February? There is absolutely no excuse. We can joke all we want about Liverpool using meds and caffeine, but the truth is they have found the balance to actually have a go at the talked up quadruple challenge.

His football brain and ability are superb but unfortunately, he had a brain fart when he chose Atletico. Till this day am offended that he chose Atletico over us, this boy could have been a match made in heaven if he had chose us. Otherwise, his a baller!

Greizmann, Costa, Falcao, Forlan, Aguero, Torres.

Atletico Madrid was a conveyor belt of good strikers becoming world class in the late 00s and 2010s.

Also great 1 or 2 season cameos from Suarez, Mandzukic, Villa, Hasselbank.

You can see why Mendes sent him there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.