It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Metro reporting that Pogbad has snubbed us. We had agreed terms but the mighty dabber was concerned about the reaction in the Zebra enclosure.
In other news a London bus has been found on the dark side of the moon….. yes that’s right, you disprove it!

He doesn’t like having senior players on the bench and he doesn’t like using kids.

And that’s why we bombed out of the cups and we had no chance of getting back into the Real match, nothing on the bench. It’s why he sometimes doesn’t even use subs anymore

I love Pep, but he needs to be told he’s competing for 5 trophies every season and he needs more than 15 outfield players to do it.

If we don’t have 3 or 4 more senior players than this season we are going to get slaughtered next year with the World Cup schedule.

You could be right. But I’d argue with Haaland coming in attack is not where we need bodies. And Felix isn’t someone bringing something we don’t already have.

Id sign two CM’s and a left back.

I love Pep too and like all humans he has strengths and weaknesses. Nobody at City is going to bully him into having a bigger squad. He has to want it. I think at the windows end it will be bigger even if we don’t sign the players people want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.