It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I don’t see why, once we have Haaland , Alvarez, Mahrez, Foden, Grealish and I assume Sterling for 3 positions, it doesn’t leave that many minutes. Do you think those minutes can be filled by Palmer or do you think we need to buy a seventh player ? If so what then for Palmer ?
If Sterling goes then it’s a different discussion.

Yep, you have pretty much summarized why Palmer won't be a part of the first team, let alone replacing first team players. As much as you and I both woyld love to see it.

He doesn’t like having senior players on the bench and he doesn’t like using kids.

And that’s why we bombed out of the cups and we had no chance of getting back into the Real match, nothing on the bench. It’s why he sometimes doesn’t even use subs anymore

I love Pep, but he needs to be told he’s competing for 5 trophies every season and he needs more than 15 outfield players to do it.

If we don’t have 3 or 4 more senior players than this season we are going to get slaughtered next year with the World Cup schedule.

There is that. And then there is also the fact that he just doesn't make substitutions even when he Has options, damn good ones, on the bench. Doesn't like leaving senior players out, but doesn't like using them either. Complex guy, our Pep.

Which is the nature of football. To get close to a treble/quadruple, you need a bit of luck somewhere. Liverpool's run to the Champions League final has been incredibly favourable.
However favourable they have taken advantage of the situation.

We, however haven't

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not completely sold on Felix, or sure he is what we need.
But a front 3 of Felix-Haaland-Foden sounds absolutely amazing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.