Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa play like this on Sunday, then we should have no worries, but they won't in their cup final obviously
They are conserving energy for the city match and resting Ings, Coutinho and Nakamba. They wanna ruin our season!

Have a general feeling of foreboding for this. We should win. Weve done it before and we are superior but it just nags at me that it seems everything is in place for the dippers. Gerard redemption. Quadruple etc..

i do feel better today with the walker and stones sightings But its still in the back of my mind.
Am so suspicious of that Gerrard!

Now that Burnley is leading, I hope it forces Gerrard's hand to play Ings, Coutinho and Nakamba. We don't want those players well rested for Sunday's match, I want them knackered after this match.

Gerrard is trying to piss on our parade for the sake of his former club. I wouldn't be surprised if he played a super low block the entire match on Sunday, just to get us to draw that match!
He will do what he can to stop us winning and so he should. Won’t be enough though as we are leagues ahead of them.

They are conserving energy for the city match and resting Ings, Coutinho and Nakamba. They wanna ruin our season!
Who the fuck is Nakamba?

The same Ings who has scored a handful of goals over the past few months.

Who the fuck is Nakamba?

The same Ings who has scored a handful of goals over the past few months.
Nakamba is a CDM, very physical. He is used when facing City and Pool, because of that attribute, so he definitely be used to double insulate their defence.

Yes the same Ings. Excuse me, right now am just paranoid as f***!. Imagine being undone by a Danny Ings goal!

Now that Burnley is leading, I hope it forces Gerrard's hand to play Ings, Coutinho and Nakamba. We don't want those players well rested for Sunday's match, I want them knackered after this match.

Gerrard is trying to piss on our parade for the sake of his former club. I wouldn't be surprised if he played a super low block the entire match on Sunday, just to get us to draw that match!
He has played a strong Squad here tbf suprised they are playing their best defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.