Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

I celebrated when we stayed up in 1998. And that was only on goal difference, and we didn't come back from 2-0 DOWN. No, I did not run onto the pitch before anyone asks.
Bollox to the naysayers. Footballs about passion. I have celebrated like a loon, beating the barcodes one year that virtually guaranteed survival, sheep shaggers got beat off the Trotters next day which confirmed it. Thaksin turned up next thing. Our journey began. I celebrated just as wildly when Yaya won us the cup. We’re the mutts nuts now and I still celebrate every win passionately and get a proper monk on when we lose. It’s all relative at the end of the day, City are fucking mint( always have been for me anyway since 1975) Everton are pants. A wins a win - positions in tables are irrelevant when we’re as invested as we are. See you next season and hopefully you’re a guaranteed 6 points ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.