Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen several articles and a TV news item but about Gerrard doing Liverpool a favour. But none on Grealish beating his old club to do City a favour. The media living up to their reputation. Peps comments completely lost on them. Lol

Peps comment wasn't lost on them @ Churchlawtonblue, they are all under editorial instructions to push the dipper narrative.

Just enjoy the fact that City are spoiling the party that they want to throw for their
" plucky " heroes , and the pain their gloryhunting fuckwit fans will experience once the rest of football enjoys their failure.

Not long to wait now.

The world and his wife know that jrb is obsessed with looking all over the papers/media etc just to find anything that carries a negative story about City.
Half the time theres fuck all to see in a story but he takes offence at an article that names us as Man City !!
Its an unhealthy obsession and he needs to grow a pair of hairy ones and not let it concern him so much.
Stop being such a Grumpy Old Man, Oakie. I like to know who is throwing shit at us so l am prepared when dipper and rag fans come out with the crap they have read or seen. I like to mention the undeserved comments on BBC as that is.musin source of info.
Living in Dipperpool on Weaver is making you a secret scouser. It rubs off on you;)

And it's mainly about Littlewoods in The Grauniad...
I've never known of a scamp before but lve seen a lot of balls players.
I suppose Ronay is using it to promote the scouse loveable rogue image but thought he would use one of his boarding school words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.