Frenkie de Jong

I mean City aren't totally out of the question yet... Barca owe City cash and if Gundogan wants to leave there could be some deals between us there.
I don't see Gundo leaving which would made sense with the De Jong links.

Going to be frustrating if he goes there. Incredible player who'd have integrated seamlessly in this team. I really hope all this Phillips talk is just decoy tactics.

Going to be frustrating if he goes there. Incredible player who'd have integrated seamlessly in this team. I really hope all this Phillips talk is just decoy tactics.
If De Jong goes to rags we must have some confidence that Gundo stays next season and Bellingham comes in when he goes. The Phillips thing would be a rotational thing “replacing Fernandinho “ mins to give Rodri a rest.

Yep it makes sense with Phillips links due to the Premier League rules. An extra foreigner (De Jong) would of not helped matters. Gundo is good cover

Last edited:
You cannot see Phillips signing and FDJ prospect being linked... FDJ isnt coming here to rotate with Rodri, but playing more as an 8 and rotating with kdb and Bernardo.

Gundogan isn’t leaving, he’ll see out final year, clear from what Pep said.

FDJ a good player but if he’s moving to the rags it shows he’s after £ over anything else. No thanks.

Gundogan isn’t leaving, he’ll see out final year, clear from what Pep said.

FDJ a good player but if he’s moving to the rags it shows he’s after £ over anything else. No thanks.
Pep didn't say he's staying... He's said he'd WANT him to stay... big difference. Gundogan is more likely to stay as of now, but thats not guaranteed at all.

Pep didn't say he's staying... He's said he'd WANT him to stay... big difference. Gundogan is more likely to stay as of now, but thats not guaranteed at all.
He has a year left, Pep wants him to stay, he stays, I’ve not seen anything from Gundogan end saying he wants out, his agent also said he wants to stay and had no idea where those stories of him going originated.
The stuff of him going is all based on a DM article, which we know is v likely bs.

He has a year left, Pep wants him to stay, he stays, I’ve not seen anything from Gundogan end saying he wants out, his agent also said he wants to stay and had no idea where those stories of him going originated.
The stuff of him going is all based on a DM article, which we know is v likely bs.
his agent said they wont speak about until the season is over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.