US Politics Thread

Yay for the Democrats! She's gone now, on to pastures new and difficult at...*looks at notes*... MSNBC, but this was on spokesperson, Jen Psaki's last day...

Thanks to the Jimmy Dore for the highlights!

MSNBC should put her on with Joy Reid as a welcome.

Yay for the Democrats! She's gone now, on to pastures new and difficult at...*looks at notes*... MSNBC, but this was on spokesperson, Jen Psaki's last day...

Thanks to the Jimmy Dore for the highlights!

At least she lasted longer than the Disinformation Board (LOL).

The back row of the press gallery will still be a no go zone despite her skin colour.

I loved the newbees answer to the question as to how lifting corporate tax will put the brakes on inflation.

Talk about going from the fire to the frying pan.

At least she lasted longer than the Disinformation Board (LOL).

The back row of the press gallery will still be a no go zone despite her skin colour.

I loved the newbees answer to the question as to how lifting corporate tax will put the brakes on inflation.

Talk about going from the fire to the frying pan.

That 'Disinformation Board' was a real doozy as well!

Headed by a female that exacted disinformation herself, got called for the hypocrisy and resigned citing 'Right Wing' harassment.

The Dem gov are dickheads for not vetting the person and taking her on in good faith. Far too up their own arses on 'woke' liberalism.

That 'Disinformation Board' was a real doozy as well!

Headed by a female that exacted disinformation herself, got called for the hypocrisy and resigned citing 'Right Wing' harassment.

The Dem gov are dickheads for not vetting the person and taking her on in good faith. Far too up their own arses on 'woke' liberalism.
How true but I can bet some will spout you are the voice of disinformation on this topic.

this "right wing" harassment is a convenient narrative to justify hypocrisy and ignorance even worse poor public policy and a waste of tax payer money and of course spouts real disinformation.

Much like Hunter's lap top.

What has happened to the MLK wish list for the US?

Where have all the MLK's gone?

I saw one of her clips recently singing an old Mary Poppins tune to make a point on her social media platform and thought FFS have the Democrats sunk to a level that they would put a person of this ilk on the public purse.

I am all for inclusivity and for far too long and its creeping dangerously into the media narrative in Oz as well the voice of the oppressed and the minority in all the low paying jobs or unable to get a job that have supressed in fact they have had no voice and it must change if we are to become a fairer nation but the way its being spouted is not the way to go about it and will only further marginalise the poor and unrepresented.

How true but I can bet some will spout you are the voice of disinformation on this topic.

this "right wing" harassment is a convenient narrative to justify hypocrisy and ignorance even worse poor public policy and a waste of tax payer money and of course spouts real disinformation.

Much like Hunter's lap top.

What has happened to the MLK wish list for the US?

Where have all the MLK's gone?

I saw one of her clips recently singing an old Mary Poppins tune to make a point on her social media platform and thought FFS have the Democrats sunk to a level that they would put a person of this ilk on the public purse.

I am all for inclusivity and for far too long and its creeping dangerously into the media narrative in Oz as well the voice of the oppressed and the minority in all the low paying jobs or unable to get a job that have supressed in fact they have had no voice and it must change if we are to become a fairer nation but the way its being spouted is not the way to go about it and will only further marginalise the poor and unrepresented.

Yeah that 'Mary Poppins' skit was eye opening and extremely bad! Unhinged, even!

Like you say, throwing good money after bad!

Indeed, what's happened to the 'George Floyd Act' that was supposed to combat racism??

Can't get that passed but can over spend on a war budget to the Ukraine! Wasn't it $5Bn asked for by Biden and both parties give $40Bn?? How're Ukraine supposed to pay back all these 'gifts' for an unwinnable war?

Transparent and shocking.

As I'm banned from the reality bites threads I'll post this in here. Some US states are racist as fuck. Rather than tackle the problem it's brushed under the carpet.

The above example of a girl held in detention for 11 days before being freed. The police and school sided with the school bullies that creates a fake IG account. They should be prosecuted.

As I'm banned from the reality bites threads I'll post this in here. Some US states are racist as fuck. Rather than tackle the problem it's brushed under the carpet.

The above example of a girl held in detention for 11 days before being freed. The police and school sided with the school bullies that creates a fake IG account. They should be prosecuted.

Why the fuck did you get banned from there? Seems like you were the victim of someone with a micropenis. I'm banned from the rise of fascism thread, but you don't get any notification unless you click in the thread.

Reactions: mat
Why the fuck did you get banned from there? Seems like you were the victim of someone with a micropenis. I'm banned from the rise of fascism thread, but you don't get any notification unless you click in the thread.
While I don't condone personal attacks on a poster just because they post a view as opposed to being critical of the view and stating why not that for one second I am saying that is why you were banned you tend to display your disagreement with some wry humour which I think should actually be encouraged as opposed to being shut down.

I'm not allowed to question why you're banned from there either!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.