Better comeback 2012 v 2022

Better comeback

Votes: 277 79.4%

Votes: 72 20.6%

• Total voters
Both are great and history now, but I just don't want to see this again.... Enough for my health !!!!

2012 by a long way. Today was absolutely magic though and the fact it was from 2 down makes it special in its own way.

I worry that anyone saying today forgets the levels of importance to 2012.

Ferguson. Fucking Ferguson and his empire of cunts. The sign. The entire football world trying to stop it weeks in advance.
Then you have the fact we turned it so late.
It changed our club. If it hadn’t happened we’d have completely imploded.

so drink today in, but pay respects to what happened that day in 2012

2012 was late, and we needed 2 goals. Today we needed 3 and before the first goal we didn't look like scoring. In 2012, we had a striker.

2022 for me. 3 goals in 5 minutes, end of.
We were also playing 10 men in 2012. That said, we really did leave it late.

I would say todays, but only if it stops the media spouting their rancid waffle about the mentality munsters pulling back fourteen points.

2012… the situation, the fact it was United and the timing

was still epic today - how lucky are we to witness today, 93:20 and Dickov playoff ?

Depends what your definition is. For me, it's 2012, as it was the all important first title win. And that's how I've voted. That being said, we WERE "only" 1 down in that game, compared to two today. But it was the VERY late show against QPR. Today, we scored the first goal with 14 minutes left. It gave us a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.